Sunday, October 14, 2012

Luxe: Where Ugly meets Pricey

So, the first thing I did when I logged in today, is check out the sales people are having, and I found some pretty good deals on Chanel tribute and Hot Buys. Thank you, sellers! Ugh, why is the heater up so high? Anyways...
I was looking at stuff to post for the blog, then I ran into this. A lot of you might disagree with this post, but it's one person's opinion, right?
I was looking for good quality Stardoll makeup, ever since the disappearance of Sephora(why Stardoll why?) and I'll admit, Dot has some good things. And then Luxe came in. My God, how flabbergasted I was. First of all, it started it out pretty okay, even if it was a little pricey. But through the years, holy cow. Really. Want to know why? Take a look below:
This is basically the same shit, just with different glitter. I mean, why the hell would you want SKULL GLITTER on your eyes? Nobody will freaking notice. "Oh em gee! Can I see what glitter you have on?"

No words. Just, nothing. Except for the gloss. That's okay. But it costs more than the lipstick itself. I have never bought a single gloss that cost more than my lipsticks.

I was never a fan of bright lipstick...unless it's Halloween...or a school play.

I'll admit, this is pretty okay. Not that bad.

But all these are for 22SD. And yes, I own like one or two Luxe products, but it's really not my thing. And it's stupid of you to waste your money on this. Seriously. Especially the new collection. Ugh.
Well, that's about it.

Happy Stardolling till next time,
Nash

No comments:

Post a Comment